Sider

fredag den 10. april 2015

Top 3 - chick flicks

Happy friday, everyone. Do you have any special weekend plans? 
As I've talked about before, me and my boyfriend are going to Prague tomorrow, going home on Tuesday, so just a long weekend. It will be our first trip together, so I'm super excited, and can't wait to go back to beautiful Prague again. Have you been there before? What do you think is the most important thing to see?

So this weekend I wont be home. But normally I would set a side one day, just to relax and chill for a bit. Here I normally watch a great movie, and lately I've watched a lot of chick flicks! So today I took my top three of chick flick movies to share with you, if you maybe do as I, and take a day out of your weekend to relax with some good movies. 


My number one favorite chick flick movie, is (I feel like saying of course) Sex and the City. I love the tv show and have watched all the episodes too many times (if there is such thing as to many times) and I never get tired of either the show or the movie. But I must admit, that I was not the biggest fan of the second movie they made. They should have stopped after the first one. 

But to me, this movie has it all. It has humor, it has friendship, it has love. And it has fashion! One of the most important things about this movie; all of Carrie Bradshaws gorgeous outfits.
In this movie, we get a final ending on the drama between Carrie and Mr. Big. They ended up together in the last episode on the show, but of course Mr. Big gets cold feet on their wedding day. This is the story about how they found each other again. And it never gets old! 


And as you can see, I'm a fan of Kate Hudson. I cannot count how many times I have watched How to Lose a Guy in 10 days. I love this movie so much, and I love the two actors together. Everything in this movie is just perfection. Even aften 12 years.
To those of you, who don't know this movie, it's about this girl Annie, who is a reporter on a womens magazine. Here she have to write an "how to" article, and she ends up with the "how to lose a guy in 10 days" title. Then she finds this guy Ben, that she wants to use for her article - but what she don't know, is that Ben, who works for advertising, made a bet with his boss, if he could make a girl fall in love with him in 10 days, or not. 
They both find out about the other ones start to their relationships, and breaks up. But you can of course guess how it all ends. May sounds tacky, but it's a lovely movie.

As the last one, I chose Bride Wars. Also a movie, that I cannot count how many times I've watched.
This is the story about two best friends, who get's engaged at the same time, and want to be married the same year, at the same place. A mix up happens, and they are booked for the same day. And then the drama happens. 
It's a really sweet movie about friendship, and the fact that you need to have good friends and family behind you. 

What is your favorite chick flick?




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar