Sider

onsdag den 22. april 2015

Taking the day off

Hello beautiful readers. So todays post will properly be a little short. Cause I will spend the most of the day outside, enjoying the beautiful weather we have in Copenhagen. Especially because they promised rain and cloudy weather again from tomorrow. So I have to enjoy it while I can. I'm so lucky that I live only five minutes away from one of the best beaches we have in Copenhagen, so it is here I plan on spending some hours today - and a lot of hours during the summer time! 
Later today I'm going to work, and I have been working on a few blog posts for the next few days. So I have done a bit of work today, and will do a lot of non-blog related work later, so I think it's time to take a couple of hours off, to relax and get ready for nine hours of work later. Hope you are all enjoying your day as well! 



5 kommentarer:

  1. that last photo is so serene!! :D

    Have a great day!! :D
    Animated Confessions

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Denne kommentar er fjernet af forfatteren.

      Slet
    2. Totally! It's such a beautiful beach :)

      Slet
  2. Ohh this is relaxing
    I love time alone
    'XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Me too! Sometimes you just need to unwind a bit :)

      Slet