Sider

lørdag den 14. marts 2015

Top 3 - Disney edition

Hello everyone, I hope you enjoy this lovely Saturday. Yesterday I told you about my plans for today, which involve a trip to the theater (going to see some comedy with that special someone) and later going out for dinner. And tomorrow I have the whole day to myself. I don't know about you, but once in a while, I need a day totally to myself. And sunday is that day.
Lately I been wanting to catch up on some old movies, in this case Disney movies, since that is one of my favorit genres. So I think most of my sunday will be on my couch, watching movies. And therefor I though that I would share my top three Disney movies with you guys. These dvd's are in danish, but I don't think you will find it hard to guess which is which; Hercules, Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin


My favorite of these three, is Beauty and the Beast - which is why I cried happy tears, when I heard they are making it into a real movie - and if you haven't seen it, you are really missing out. I see myself a lot in the character Belle. Basically because she loves books so much. But the movie is about a prince, who is so shallow, that a witch turns him into a beast, and he can only break the spell, if someone will love him, even though he looks like a beast. And of course he finds Belle. She ends up in his castle, because she want to safe his father (the beast toke him hostage) which is why they don't start off on a good food. But of course, they end up falling in love.
It's such a sweet movie, that has it all; you laugh, you cry, you are just happy. It has a lot of great songs. And it's just amazing!

Hercules is about the son of Zeus, who gets kidnapped by Zeus evil brother Hades. Hades makes him (almost) mortal and therefor a normal person, which means he cannot get back to his dad. To do so, he needs to become a true hero. And of course it involves a beautiful lady.
Aladdin is the story about a poor guy, who finds a lamp with a magic genie, which will fulfill three of his wishes. The good old story, about how you should be carefull what you wish for. And this story of course also involve a beautilful lady.  

I'm a huge Disney fan, and it's only very few movies, that I don't like. The Hunchback of Notre Dame, is definitely not one of my favorite.. But a Disney movie never fails to get you in a good mood. A true feel good movie.
Which Disney movie is your favorite? 



4 kommentarer:

  1. Wow. I love this editions
    So classic and timeless
    Love it
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Absolutely - they never get old ;)

      Slet
  2. love the classics too!! my favourites are lion king, beauty & the beast and mulan! :D

    have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Mulan is also amazing! There are too many good Disney movies :p

      Slet